360° Panoramic Viewer – WordPress Plugin is a responsive WordPress plugin that takes static flat rectilinear panorama photography and uses WordPress to add hotspots and scrolling for an ultra-realistic viewing experience. And yes, it supports the new Gutenberg WordPress Editor. The plugin allows you to give users a 360° right and left rotation and provides extra functionality enabling hotspots via linking an <map> element to the image without any extra configuration required.
Create amazing virtual tours on your own easily using WPVR. Let visitors take a tour of your place remotely, and get them more excited.
With WPVR, you can create a virtual tour where visitors can navigate a 360 view of your location, switch between several scenes, get information on items on the location, zoom in and out to get a better view and get an overall idea about how your place may look in reality.
Simply provide a 360 panoramic image, and this plugin will transform it into a realistic tour.
360 PHOTO VIEWER
It’s a very good viewer of panoramic images for Elementor and WPBakery Page Builder.
You can try the Pro version if you need a virtual tour, a gallery, gyroscope and more.
With the help of this plugin, you can easily create any panorama. Also, you can mark products on the panoramic image thanks to Woocommerce support. it is possible to create markers with templates and display information from a post or a product. There are an unlimited number of markers and for all of them, there is an opportunity to set the action when you click.
Also, Its special feature is setting up a panoramic image on section background which is an excellent replacement of video background.
Create in a few seconds nice blocks with panoramic images to present your rooms, buildings, etc.
360° Panoramic Viewer FEATURES
- Multiply panorama photos – unlimited amount of the panoramas on the page.
- Overlay and background. – Place your panoramic image as a background of the section and get an amazing banner with own content
- Support woocommerce – you can mark products on the panoramic image.
- Markers – mark the people, buildings, landmarks and so on on the photo and add some information about them. HTML and shortcodes are allowed.
- Supports cropped panorama
- Responsive – thanks to Elementor page builder and Full-height parameter your panoramic image will be working great on all the resolutions.
- AutoRotate on Start – automatically starts the animation of the rotation.
- Blend mode – combine the colours of image or overlay colour with a panoramic image. In this case, this allows creating styled panoramic images without editor.
- Controls, Animations speed, mouse wheel etc – and more