Admin Menu Editor Pro WordPress Plugin Lets you manually edit the Dashboard menu. You can reorder the menus, show/hide specific items, change permissions, and more.
Admin Menu Editor Pro WordPress Plugin Features
- Change menu titles, URLs, icons, CSS classes and so on.
- Organize menu items via drag & drop.
- Change menu permissions by setting the required capability or role.
- Move a menu item to a different submenu.
- Create custom menus that point to any part of the Dashboard or an external URL.
- Hide/show any menu or menu item. A hidden menu is invisible to all users, including administrators.
The Pro version lets you set per-role menu permissions, hide a menu from everyone except a specific user, export your admin menu, drag items between menu levels, make menus open in a new window and more. Try an online demo.
Also, Get Columns Pro WooCommerce Addon
- If you delete any of the default menus they will reappear after saving. This is by design. To get rid of a menu for good, either hide it or change it’s access permissions.
- In the free version, it’s not possible to give a role access to a menu item that it couldn’t see before. You can only restrict menu access further.
With Admin Menu Editor, you can organize your menu items any way you like. With the drag and drop feature and an alphabetical sub-menu sort feature, it’s easy to organize otherwise cramped “Settings” menus.
- Create new menu separators.
- “Partially hiding” a menu. Make the menu invisible but keep it accessible by URL.
- Move sub-menu items to other menus.
- Copy and paste menu items.
Admin Menu Editor allows edits to top-level menus and icon URLs, CSS classes, and HTML ID. In addition, you can create new menu items from scratch and link them either to an admin page or an external URL.