Obox Themes Department WooCommerce Themes or WooCommerce plugin allows you to set up a fully-featured webshop or digital distribution solution to sell your handmade goods, affiliate products, music, multi-media content or services. Visit Install WooCommerce if you have not installed the plugin. It is required for eCommerce functionality in your theme to work.
Also, Get OboxThemes CleanSale WooCommerce Themes
Products of Obox Themes Department
- Go to →
- Click the Products tab, then click the Display link (W.C. 2.3+)
- Ensure the Shop Page has Shop selected in the pages drop-down.
- If you do not have this in your dropdown because you skipped setup, you will need to create a shop page or load our demo content, then return to this step.
- Ensure “Enable AJAX to add to cart buttons on archives ” is unchecked if you are using Loft, Cleanse, or Kiosk, or have Obox Social Commerce installed.
- Under Product Images, enter the recommended image dimensions specific to your theme, listed at the bottom of this article.
- Optional: Click the Inventory link at the top under the Products heading
- Check Hide Out of Stock Items from Catalog if you are managing inventory and do not want out of stock items to be visible.
- Click the Checkout tab
- Uncheck Enable guest checkout if you want to capture customer data or enforce tracking/account management
- Check Force Secure Checkout if you have installed SSL on your domain
- Leave Force HTTP when leaving the checkout unchecked unless your Payment Gateway requires otherwise
- Select your Cart and Checkout pages created by WooCommerce or our demo content in the corresponding drop-down.
- If you do not have this in your dropdown because you skipped setup, you will need to create these pages or load our demo content, then return to this step.
- Select a page to use as your Terms and Conditions. This can be any full-width or default page you create under Pages. If you do not have one yet, create one and return to this step.