Support Desk – A Responsive Helpdesk Theme is a Responsive Helpdesk Theme being distributed by Themeforest. Support Desk perfect for providing a support resource for your customers and is super easy to manage. Find this Pin and more on Web Development by Extreme Solutions.
Support Desk – A Responsive Helpdesk Theme Details
- Responsive Design
- Choose Your Own Theme Colour (via Colour Picker)
- Simple Unbranded Theme Options
- Child Theme Compatible – dummy child theme included in the package
- Demo XML file included.
- Multilevel Animated Navigation
- 3 Custom Widgets (Latest Articles, Popular Articles, Custom Blog)
- Shortcode (Flexible Columns, Buttons, Alerts, Toggles, Tabs & Accordions) – Plus add shortcodes directly from the editor
- Great SEO Built-In
- Ready for translation (.po / .mo files included)
- Great Support From An Elite Author
- Well Documented
- HTML5 & CSS3
In the first 3. steps of your Support Desk WordPress Theme documentation, you will see how to get it started properly. When you purchase our Support Desk WordPress theme you will receive an e-mail with a link for download. Once you made the download you will have a bigger folder in.ZIP format. This is the case you have purchased our themes on the following marketplaces; Mojo-Marketplace/Creative-Market/Visual modo Store. With something like 9MB of size on the marketplaces with all the theme content called ‘Theme Master.zip’. On this folder you will see the following files; Demo content, Theme files, License and Documentation. Please don’t try to install this Theme Master.zip file on your WordPress, if you try you will see an error message because it’s the row-folder.
Support Desk – A Responsive Helpdesk Theme Installation Process
Firstly, to install the theme you need to open this big folder ‘Theme Master.zip’ with 9MB of size. Found and open a file called ‘Theme-Files”. Inside this file, you will see 2 files, theme.zip with something like 3.4MB of size in.ZIP format and theme-child .zip. As a result, you need to extract/remove/unzip the theme.zip with 3.4. All you need to do is click on this file and drag it and drop this file on your desktop area. Finally, it will unzip the theme and you will get the ready-to-install file.