Themes Kingdom Eris WordPress Theme is a brisk, responsive portfolio WordPress theme built for studios and agencies. This fully customizable theme takes all your projects and turns them into imperfectly perfect, admirable harmony that fascinates potential clients.
Themes Kingdom Eris WordPress Theme installation
The theme can be installed through the WordPress Admin panel.
- Log in to the WordPress Admin panel.
- Go to Appearance -> Themes.
- Click on the Add New button, at the top of the screen.
- In Add Themes screen, click on Upload Theme.
- Click on Choose theme, and then browse for theme file on your computer.
- Click on Install Now to start the install process.
- After the installation is done, click on Activate theme.
Firstly, to install the theme you need to open this big folder ‘Theme Master.zip’ with 9MB of size. Found and open a file called ‘Theme-Files”. Inside this file, you will see 2 files, theme.zip with something like 3.4MB of size in.ZIP format and theme-child .zip. As a result, you need to extract/remove/unzip the theme.zip with 3.4. All you need to do is click on this file and drag it and drop this file on your desktop area. Finally, it will unzip the theme and you will get the ready-to-install file.
The Customizer allows you to modify theme visuals and settings easily. Here are the customization options in the Eris theme:
- Site Identity
- Homepage Settings
- Colour Settings
- Theme Settings
- Additional CSS
- Font Settings
Eris theme is set to display portfolio items on the homepage, and posts on the inner page. To set up the theme, please follow the next steps:
- Create pages with the default template: About, Blog, and Contact. The Blog page will be used to display all posts. Create a page with the title Latest Work, and set it to use the Portfolio page template.
- For the Contact page, you will need to insert a contact form into the page. The contact form is provided by the JetPack plugin.