Table Of Contents
Cresthall- WooCommerce Account Funds allows customers to deposit funds into their accounts, and use them to purchase items in your store with ease.
Using funds to pay for an order instantly sets the status to Processing because there’s no need to wait for checks to clear and cards to be authorized. Store owners can reward customers for depositing and using funds by giving discounts.
Account Funds also works with partial payments and recurring payments for WooCommerce Subscriptions (separate purchase).
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Setup and Configuration
Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Account Funds.
Choose whether to give customers a discount when they spend account funds in checkout (optional).
- Tick the Give Discount checkbox.
- Select Fixed Price or Percentage from the Discount Type dropdown.
- Enter a number value in Discount Amount. No symbol or percent sign is required.
- Save changes.
Choose whether to allow customers the ability to top-up in their My Account area (optional).
- Tick the Enable My Account Top-Up checkbox.
- Enter a number value for Minimum. Leave ‘0’ if none.
- Enter a number value for Maximum. Leave ‘N/A’ if none.
Customers are now able to add funds via the Top-up field on the My Account page.
Paying with Account Funds
Choose whether to allow Partial Funds Payments, so customers can use Account Funds to pay order totals in part and then use a payment gateway to pay off the balance.
Create a Deposit Product
The previous version of Account Funds used products to allow you customers to add funds to their account. This is still available.
- Go to: Products > Add Product.
- Select the name, description, price and select Account Funds Deposit from the Product Type dropdown.
- Publish to save.
If your theme supports widgets:
Go to: Appearance > Widgets and drag the My Account Funds widget to any of your containers.
Use this shortcode to display in posts/pages:
Account Funds include reports that show the admin how many deposits have been made and total funds. To view reports, go to WooCommerce > Reports > Deposits.