WooCommerce Authorize.Net CIM Payment Gateway or Authorize.Net CIM for WooCommerce plugin adds Authorize.Net as a payment method to your WooCommerce store. Authorize.Net makes accepting credit cards simple.
Accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club. The Authorize.Net extension allows your logged in
customers to securely store and re-use credit card profiles to speed up the checkout process. We also support all Subscription and Pre-Order features.
Also, get WooCommerce Authorize.Net AIM Gateway
FEATURES OF WooCommerce Authorize.Net CIM Payment Gateway
- Supports both “Authorize Only” and “Authorize & Capture” transaction types
- Optional automatic capture of “Authorize Only” transactions when order status is changed to “Completed”
- Supports WooCommerce 2.2+ automatic refunds
- Supports WooCommerce 2.6+ Tokenization features
- Customers can save credit card information to use for future orders
- Customers can Add, Edit, or Delete saved credit cards from the “My Account” menu
- Stored credit cards are securely tokenized using Authorize.Net Customer Information Manager (CIM)
- Supports all WooCommerce Subscriptions 2.x features
- Supports WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- Uses the WooCommerce built-in checkout so the customer never leaves your website
- AVS and CVC responses are shown on the Order Detail page to assist with fraud prevention
An Authorize.Net Gateway Account and Merchant Account are required. Your Authorize.Net Gateway must have Customer Information Manager (CIM)
enabled for the stored credit card, subscription, and pre-orders features to work.
We are the largest Authorize.Net reseller in the United States and can set up your Authorize.Net gateway and merchant account for only $10 per month with
no set-up fees. This includes Customer Information Manager (CIM), Automated Recurring Billing (ARB), and Advanced Fraud Detection Suite. Our merchant
processing rates are the lowest in the industry.