WooCommerce Authorize.net DPM Payment Gateway: Accept payments on your WooCommerce site with Authorize.net’s Direct Post Method. Note: This plugin has now been consolidated into one comprehensive plugin, which you’ll get with your purchase!
Use the WooCommerce Authorize.net DPM Payment Gateway provides an almost transparent Authorize.net payment form for your customers. This payment gateway does not require an SSL certificate. Payment processing occurs on Authorize.net servers while allowing you to avoid complicated PCI requirements.
The Authorize.Net DPM payment gateway allows you to accept major credit cards, monitor and control transactions, and receive payments quickly.
A payment form to your checkout process pay page is posted directly to secure Authorize.net servers, so no complex PCI requirement is involved and no SSL certificate is required, although SSL is still recommended for reasons of trust and security.
Also, DOwnload WooCommerce Authorize.Net CIM Payment Gateway
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at:.
- An active Authorize.Net gateway account
- US and/or Canada locale — Authorize.Net DPM is currently only available in the US and Canada
Sign up with Authorize.Net
- Go to Authorize.net.
- Sign up for an account at Online Payment Services Application. Or click Log In if you already have an account.
- Select the Account Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select the API Credentials & Keys in the General Security Settings section.
- Find your API Login ID on this page.
- Create a new Transaction Key by selecting the New Transaction Key radio button, tick the Disable Old Transaction Key Immediately checkbox and Submit. Your new Transaction Key is displayed on the next page. Use the Copy to Clipboard button to copy it to your clipboard. You will not be able to retrieve this key again. You may wish to save it somewhere safe like your password manager.
- Create a new Signature Key by selecting the New Signature Key radio button, tick the Disable Old Signature Key checkbox (if applicable), and Submit. Your new Signature Key is displayed on the next page. Use Copy to Clipboard and paste into your install and save somewhere safe, such as your password manager. You will not be able to retrieve this key again; Authorize.Net will require you to generate a new one.
Setup and Configuration
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments.
Note: ‘Payments’ was formerly called ‘Checkout’ prior to WooCommerce 3.4.
- Use the toggle under Enabled to select Authorize.net DPM.
- Select Set Up. You are taken to Authorize.net DPM settings.
- Configure your settings:
- Enable/Disable – Enable or disable the payment method.
- Title – Enter a title shown to users in checkout.
- Description – Enter a description shown when a user selects this gateway.
- API Login ID – Enter the API Login ID obtained from your Authorize.net account API Credentials & Keys settings.
- Transaction key – Enter the Transaction Key obtained from your Authorize.net account API Credentials & Keys settings.
- Signature Key – Enter the Signature Key obtained from your Authorize.net API Credentials & Keys settings.
- Sandbox Account – Enable for testing only. A developer/test account from Authorize.net is required. In test mode, test credit card details are filled out on the payment form. Remember to untick the box to return to Live mode.
- Logging – Useful for troubleshooting.
- Authorize Only – Tick the checkbox if you wish to obtain authorization only and not capture funds immediately.
- Save changes.
Check Woocommerce Authorize.Net Reporting too.