WooCommerce Aweber Newsletter Subscription gives you the ability to subscribe users to your AWeber Lists and through AWeber Web Forms on your WooCommerce store.
- Subscribe the customers to different (and multiple) AWeber lists depending on the products they purchase during checkout.
- Add or remove AWeber subscriber tags depending on the purchased products.
- Add a custom-designed AWeber Web Form to any widget area on your WooCommerce store without editing files or copying and pasting any code.
Also Download WooCommerce Availability Notifications
- WooCommerce 2.5+
- An AWeber account.
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to “WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New” and “Upload Plugin” with the file you downloaded with “Choose File”.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Why use WooCommerce Aweber Newsletter Subscription?
- Gather and tag your customers in mailing lists that you can target with promotions and other actions to increase your sales.
- Use rules to automatically tag your customers so you can provide them with personalized sales and content.
- Create one or several new sales channel with people already interested in what you do.
- Especially useful for stores that require registration or that track closely the behaviour of their customers, but versatile enough for all kinds of stores.
- Smooth and easy integration into your checkout.
- Easy to connect with your AWeber account.
- Include a widget that allows you to place an AWeber Web Form in your store.
Check some other WordPress plugins which could be useful for your site: Bolder Fees For WooCommerce v1.5, Download free Groups for WooCommerce, Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Live Search plugin, Improved Sale Badges For WooCommerce and Save & Share Cart For WooCommerce.