WooCommerce Bluepay Payment Gateway, BluePay is credit card processing, simplified. This gateway also provides BluePay eCheck functionality.
Requirements for WooCommerce Bluepay Payment Gateway
- An SSL certificate – see SSL and HTTPS for free and low-cost options
- An active gateway Merchant account with BluePay
- Download the .zip file from your account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Also, Download WooCommerce Beanstream Payment Gateway
Sign up with BluePay
- Log into your BluePay Manager
- Enter your Account Name, Username and Password then select Login.
- Go to and select: Administration > Users > List. The User ID is listed next to the Username that you want to use
- Copy User ID to your WooCommerce BluePay settings page.
- In the top menu click on Administration > Accounts > List. The Account ID is listed next to the Account Name that you want to use
- Copy Account ID to your WooCommerce BluePay settings page
- Select the “View” icon that looks like a face with glasses under “Options”
- In the “Website Integration” group if the field to the right of “Secret Key” is blank press the “Create New Key” button
- Copy Key to your WooCommerce BluePay settings page
- Save changes.