WooCommerce Bookings extension allows you to set up bookable products for reservations, services, and rentals/hires. Bookings can be given customizable dates, costs and duration, and can be purchased similar to other WooCommerce products.
Installation for WooCommerce Bookings
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the file you downloaded.
- Activate the extension.
Once installed and activated, a Bookings menu appears in your dashboard.
Whatever options you want to offer to your customers, Bookings makes it possible:
- Define set options, like fixed time slots for a class, appointment or guided tour
- Let customers choose the times that work best by giving them the flexibility to book whatever range they need, like checking into a hotel
Also, DOwnload WooCommerce Bluepay Payment Gateway
With either option, you can also block time off as un-bookable, leaving you time to take care of your other priorities and create buffers between bookings, to make sure the schedule works for you.
Get as specific as you want with your time slots—the extension allows for bookings in days, hours, even minutes.
WooCommerce Bookings is built with flexibility in mind and aims to cover a variety of use cases with the same interface and logic. Examples of possible use cases for bookable products include:
- Booking services and appointments
- Hotel reservations, using the free WooCommerce Accommodation Bookings add-on
That said, there are some use cases that Bookings is unsuited for. For example:
- A one-off event tickets — an event is not a booking, and the existing virtual products functionality or WooCommerce Box Office might be a better fit!
- A recurring event (i.e., every week) — Bookings is unable to handle recurring events.