WooCommerce Braintree allows you to accept credit cards on your WooCommerce store along with PayPal payments via Braintree. Customers can save their credit card details or link a PayPal account to their WooCommerce account for fast and easy checkout.
WooCommerce Braintree or Braintree for WooCommerce is made to supercharge your conversion rate by decreasing payment friction for your customer. Offer PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay on product pages, cart pages, and at the top of your checkout page.
Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, PayPal Credit, Google Pay, ApplePay, Venmo, and Local Payments like iDEAL all in one plugin for free!
Payment Plugins is an official partner of Braintree & PayPal and has worked closely with them to develop this solution.
Also, Download WooCommerce Box Office
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- PayPal & PayPal Credit
- Credit Cards
- 3D Secure 2.0 & 1.0
- iDEAL, P24, SEPA, WeChat, Giropay, & more
- SAQ A PCI Compliant
- Beautifully designed forms
- Create your own custom form
- Integrates with Woocommerce
- Integrates with Woocommerce Subscriptions 2.0.0+
- Offer subscriptions without the WooCommerce Subscription plugin
- Integrations with WooCommerce currency switchers
- Add Custom fees
- Void transactions
- Automatic settlement or authorize transactions
- Issue refunds
- Dynamic descriptors
To use this extension, your store must have:
- SSL certificate installed
- PHP 5.4 or higher (go to WooCommerce > System Status to check)
- cURL support (most hosts have this enabled by default)
- WooCommerce 2.5 or newer
As of version 2.0, this plugin can be used with merchant accounts in any country. However, note that your store currency must match your merchant account. If you’d like to present items in your store using a different currency than your Braintree account, you must use a multi-currency setup.
Install via WordPress admin
You can install the plugin automatically via your WordPress dashboard:
- Go to: Plugins > Add New.
- Search for
woocommerce paypal powered by braintree
- Click Install Now. Once installed, Activate.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > Braintree and read the next section to learn how to set up and configure the plugin.