WooCommerce Branding for WordPress extension lets you replace WooCommerce branding and icons with your own within the admin. Give your store’s backend a personal touch.
Installation for WooCommerce Branding for WordPress
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Also Download WooCommerce Braintree
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce (Your Site’s Name) > Settings > Branding.
- Enter your brand’s Name – This replaces all instances of ‘WooCommerce’
- Enter the URL to Icon – Use the WordPress media uploader upload an icon/logo, then copy the URL and paste here.
- Save changes.
Create, assign and list product brands
The brand’s extension for WooCommerce allows you to create brands for your shop; each brand can be named, described and assigned an image. Brands can then be:
- Listed, indexed, on a page using a special A-Z shortcode
- Displayed as thumbnails on a page using a shortcode
- Displayed in the sidebar using a widget
- Assigned to a product
- Used to view products using a dedicated layered nav widget
After assigning brands to products, the layered nav widget allows customers to view products by brand in addition to attribute filters. The archive template can optionally show the brand description, or you can use a widget instead.
A useful feature is the A-Z shortcode which lets you list your brands on their own page and makes finding brands easy: