WooCommerce Bulk Download allows your customers to easily create a download a ZIP file of their purchased downloads when on their My Account page, or download their order’s files on the Order Received page.
Enable your customers to easily create and download a ZIP file of their purchased downloads when on their My Account screen. It’s extremely straight forward to use and intuitive for customers.
Note: For larger files to download, you must have more max_execution_time on your server.
Also get WooCommerce Branding
Installation for WooCommerce Bulk Download
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Setup and Configuration
If you’d like to customize the labels used, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Downloadable Products.
You can also change in the WooCommerce Bulk Download section:
- Download Zip Button Text – Default (if blank): Download All Files (.zip)
- Select All Text – Default (if blank): Select All
- Download All Order Downloads Text – Default (if blank): Download Order Files (.zip)
Order Received Page
Additionally, as of version 1.1.0, customers can see a Download Order Files (.zip) button on the ‘Order Received’ page after checkout, so they can easily download files they purchased