Table Of Contents
WooCommerce Bulk Variation Forms is great for business-to-business sites or sites where wholesalers are looking to order multiple quantities of a product from a single screen.
It also gives customers the ability to choose between purchasing single units or multiple quantities of variations at the same time, using the built-in Variable Products.
Installation for WooCommerce Bulk Variation Forms
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select and Edit a product with exactly two variations. For example Size and colour (e.g., Clothes); flavour and container size (e.g., Beverage). Any two will work, but only two. The form is output in a grid, with one represented in columns and another in rows. If you need to create or edit a product to have two variations, go to Variable Product for instructions, then come back to this page.
- Go to the right sidebar and find the box called Bulk Variation Input
- Select your options:
Bulk Variation Form: Enable or disable to allow bulk orders.
Singular Variation Form: Enable or disable to allow non-bulk orders.
Columns: Choose which variation to use in columns (up/down).
Rows: Choose which variation to use for rows (across).
- Update to save changes
Depending on what options were Enabled/Disabled, users see a Singular and Bulk Order Form.
Using the settings of Enabled on both Singular/Bulk and selecting the color for columns and size for rows
Check these plugins too
CSS Hero Ready WordPress Plugin, WooCommerce CardStream / Charity Clear, WooCommerce Bookings For WordPress, WooCommerce API Manager, WooCommerce Catalog Mode, WooCommerce Advanced Bulk Edit and Product Countdown WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce