Table Of Contents
WooCommerce Cart Notices helps you easily and effectively increase sales and customer satisfaction by displaying dynamic, actionable messages to your customers as they check out. Leverage proved tactics to increase conversions so that you earn more from customers you already have, and let them know of sales and promotions to improve the shopping experience.
Now you can encourage your customer to add just one more item with a message offering free shipping based on the amount in their cart. Or, create urgency to close that sale with a notice like “Checkout within the next 10 minutes and your order ships today!” Easily create as many notices as you’d like based on a particular product or product category in the cart, or using other criteria.
Displaying dynamic messages is a proven way to engage customers, make special offers, or nudge customers to buy more or get related products. Messages can even be displayed anywhere on your site thanks to a number of helpful shortcodes!
Also, Get WooCommerce Cart Add-Ons
What can WooCommerce Cart Notices do for my store?
- Display custom messages to your customers on the cart and checkout pages
- Add messages anywhere on your site shortcodes are allowed (for example, display promotion notices at the top of a shop or category page)
- Improve sales and average order value by encouraging spending to receive benefits – giving customers a reason why they should spend more can result in a 50% increase in up-sells!
- Display dynamic notices with the use of message variables. For example, you can set a minimum amount for free shipping, and the message dynamically displays the difference the customer needs to add to their total to qualify!
- Set minimum and maximum quantities for discounts using the “Product in Cart” notice
- Optionally add a call to action button/URL to encourage your customers to perform the desired action
Choose from Five Different Notice Types
- Current order amount – Useful for encouraging additional purchases to qualify for free shipping or to receive a free gift. Set any minimum amount you want, and find a way to encourage customers to hit it!
Woocommerce Canada Post Shipping, Save & Share Cart For WooCommerce, WooCommerce Cart Reports, Conditional Free Shipping – WooCommerce Plugin, Conditional Free Shipping – WooCommerce Plugin, and WooCommerce Availability Notifications