WooCommerce Cart Reports extension provides real-time metrics on your customers’ open and abandoned shopping carts. Keep tabs on your customers’ carts and manage your online store more efficiently.
Cart Reports for WooCommerce provides real-time metrics on open and abandoned shopping carts. Keep tabs on customer carts and manage your online store more efficiently.
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Also, Get WooCommerce Cart Notices
Cart reports provide three ways to keep track of how your customers are managing their shopping carts.
Cart Reports for WooCommerce provides a list view to analyze open, abandoned, and converted carts. From the list view, you can filter by cart date, cart status, or customer. You can view cart actions, where available, including “View Order” for converted carts, and “Email Customer” for carts associated with a user:
Features at a glance:
- Easy to install and manage
- At-A-Glance Dashboard Widgets
- Comprehensive custom date-range Reports
- “Cart Detail” view showing cart products, time-last-updated, and more.
- Contact customers when they have logged in, but have abandoned their shopping carts.
Cart Reports for WooCommerce offers comprehensive reporting features in a new “Carts” tab in the WooCommerce “Reports” tab in “WooCommerce” -> “Reports.” From the Carts tab you can view converted/open/abandoned carts over a custom date range, most-abandoned products, and product abandonment by month.