WooCommerce Cloud Zoom Image plugin allows you to easily add the Cloud Zoom effect to WooCommerce product photos on single product pages and includes additional features and options like:
- Simple, Grouped, Virtual products support
- Very Fast and Optimized
- 100% Responsive all plugin elements and pages
- Compatible with WordPress 3.5 – 4.x and WooCommerce 2.x
- Work on mobile and touch devices
- Translation ready (PO/MO files included)
This is a Free light version of Ultimate WooCommerce CloudZoom for Product Images.
Also, Get WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor
Installation for WooCommerce Cloud Zoom Image
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Setup and Configuration
Enable / Disable Professor Cloud to Enable and then hit save, Image Zoom will now be working for you on the single product page.
For Image Zoom to be effective you should have access to good quality images of sufficient size that your customers can really see the detail.
A good image minimum size would be 600px x 600px when you load them, preferably much larger if your images are all 300px x 300px you aren’t going to benefit from the Zoom effect