WooCommerce Composite Products or Composite Products is an elegant, robust tool for creating powerful product configurators and kit-builders. Engineered specifically for kitting applications with advanced inventory management and scalability requirements, the Composite product type works great in a broad range of use cases, thanks to its:
- advanced product grouping capabilities,
- flexible pricing and shipping features,
- customizable flows and layouts, and
- support for conditional logic.
Also, Get Woocommerce Compare Products Pro
Composite Products is an advanced product kitting toolkit for WooCommerce that allows you to:
- Create product kits consisting of multiple configurable components.
- Customize many aspects of their configuration flow, layout and appearance.
- Introduce dependencies between component options.
- Create multiple configuration paths by conditionally hiding entire components.
- Use discounts to make your kits more appealing.
The Composite product type is a great alternative to the Variable type, better suited for applications with complex pricing, shipping and inventory management requirements.
For an optimal customer experience in a wide range of kitting applications, the appearance of Composite products in the front-end is highly customizable. For large-scale kitting applications, the extension supports a step-by-step configuration process and a paginated, sortable and filterable view of component options.