Table Of Contents
Conditional Shipping and Payments allows you to conditionally restrict the payment gateways, shipping methods and shipping countries/states available on your site.
Define sophisticated rules in minutes and manage them all in one place. Use conditional logic to:
- Disable shipping methods based on weight, item count, cart total.
- Control the availability of free shipping, flat rates and other shipping options per product, category or shipping class.
- Limit shipping method and payment gateway access to specific customers and customer roles, such as membership holders or wholesale customers.
- Enable specific payment gateways when purchasing subscriptions.
- Create a country, state, or zip code shipping restrictions for specific products.
Also, Get WooCommerce Conditional Content
Conditional Shipping Methods
Create rules to conditionally show or hide shipping methods:
- Per product, category or shipping class.
- By weight, item quantity, or cart total.
- When a coupon is activated.
- When purchasing subscriptions.
- For individual customers, customer roles or site members.
Conditional Payment Gateways
Conditionally enable or disable payment gateways:
- By shipping method, country, state or postcode.
- Depending on the chosen billing country.
- Based on order total or currency.
- By product, product category or shipping class.
- When paying for subscriptions.
- For individual customers, customer roles, or members of your site.
Shipping Country and State Restrictions
Create rules to prevent customer orders from being shipped to specific shipping countries or states in order to comply with customs import regulations or shipping terms. Build per product shipping rules, or custom conditional rules based on:
- Product categories or shipping classes in the cart.
- Cart or shipping package totals.
- Customer roles or memberships