WooCommerce Customer/Order/Coupon CSV Import Suite allows you to easily import customer, coupon, and order data from a CSV file into your shop. A minimum of fields are required for a successful import, yet nearly all customer, order, and coupon fields are supported, allowing you to determine the level of detail you wish to import.
This is particularly useful when migrating shops and importing from a different eCommerce platform, which may or may not use exactly the same fields as WooCommerce, or when mass-creating coupons (for a Groupon-style sale for instance).
Orders can be mapped to existing users (or assigned to ‘guest’), and order items are mapped to existing products via SKU or product_id. In addition to standard WordPress / WooCommerce user and order fields, arbitrary meta fields may also be set, giving you complete control over the import process.
Installation for WooCommerce Customer/Order/Coupon CSV Import Suite
To install Customer/Order/Coupon CSV Import Suite:
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce dashboard
- Ensure your site uses WordPress 4.4 or newer.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload, then select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Click Install Now, and then Activate
- Go to WooCommerce > CSV Import Suite (or click the “Import” link) to start importing your data
What can the CSV Importer do?
- Choose an import file location: upload your file, import from a URL / file path, or copy and paste import data NEW
- Import customer data such as name, email, addresses, whether they are a paying customer, etc
- Merge customer data from your import with existing users – useful for mass-updating customer information!
- Import coupons – all coupon fields are supported, including sale item exclusions and usage limits
- Merge coupons – useful for mass-updating coupon data
- Import order data, such as line items, linked customers, order totals, order notes, order numbers (works well when paired with the Sequential Order Number Pro plugin), and more
- Merge order data to update totals, order status, or add meta in bulk such as tracking numbers NEW
- Import custom fields (meta) for customers, coupons, and orders
- Import custom taxonomies for customers, coupons, and orders if you have them added by plugins / third party code
- Supports multiple shipping methods per order
- Imports order data in the background so that you can import large sets of data without timeouts NEW
- Flexible import format requires a minimum of fields to import but allows fully defined customers, orders, and coupons
- Fully compatible with the Order / Customer CSV Export extension