WooCommerce Customer / Order XML Export extension exports customers or orders into an XML file. Export individual orders, multiple orders with a bulk action, or even all orders with the bulk export tool. Customers can be exported via the manual export tool as well.
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce.com dashboard
- Ensure your store uses WordPress 4.4 or newer.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Click Install Now, and then Activate
- Click the Configure link and read the next section to learn how to set up and configure the plugin.
Also, Get WooCommerce Customer History
Orders and customers can be automatically exported to XML and uploaded to a remote server via FTP, HTTP POST, or sent via email, which is helpful for fulfilment systems that require automated uploads. Export processes take place asynchronously on your site, meaning you can export thousands of records at once, and you can continue with site management while your export happens in the background.
WooCommerce gives you reporting and order fulfilment tools, many merchants still need to use external systems for customer management, order fulfilment, or simply need an easy way to get data out of WooCommerce.
We’ve simplified the data transfer from WooCommerce to CRMs, fulfilment providers, or other systems with a customer, order, and coupon exporter that outputs CSV and XML formatted files. The WooCommerce Customer / Order / Coupon Export plugin lets you export individual orders, customers, or coupons, bulk export records on-demand, and create multiple automated exports to transfer customer and order data via FTP, HTTP POST, or email. You can also create your own custom formats that can include any customer or order meta.
Best of all, because our export process runs asynchronously in the background on your site, you can complete other tasks or leave your site completely while your export runs!
Customer / Order / Coupon Export Features
- Export customer, order, and coupon data, including custom fields in CSV or XML formats
- Create custom export formats to ensure your files are formatted just right
- Process exports asynchronously so you can export thousands of records while working elsewhere on your site (or taking a well-deserved break!)
- Generate bulk exports on-demand to quickly access customer, order, and coupon data based on properties like customer registration date or order status
- Manually export and transfer customer and order data via email, FTP, or HTTP POST
- Create automated exports to create and send customer and order exports on a recurring schedule.
Flexible, customizable formats
While we offer a number of predefined formats, you can also create your own customer, order, or coupon formats to ensure your file is organized just right for your business, CRM, or order fulfilment system. Custom formats let you rearrange and add new fields, including metadata and static values, and you can configure your export for CSV or XML outputs.