WooCommerce Deposits Partial Payments Plugin is a premium WordPress and WooCommerce plugin for handling partial payments. Customers pay a fixed price or percentage upfront. You can also force a deposit. WooCommerce Deposits is fully compatible with the WooCommerce Bookings plugin, allowing you to collect deposits on bookings as well as other products.
Features List for WooCommerce Deposits Partial Payments Plugin
- Accept or force deposits on products in your store.
- Checkout mode to make deposits cart-based and deposit option button located in the checkout
- Automatic email reminders to pay the remaining amount after a specific number of days
- Select deposit type: Fixed value or percentage.
- Customers can pay the remaining amount later by logging in.
- Disable or enable deposits site-wide with a single click.
- Disable specific payment gateways when there’s a deposit in cart.
- Display custom messages when the deposit option is chosen.
- Add new deposits from the order editor in the admin back-end.
- Built for WooCommerce: Designed from the ground up to work with WooCommerce.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Bookings: Multiply the deposit by persons on your bookings or collect a percentage of the total value.
- Deposit reports are available in the WooCommerce reports panel.
- Fully translatable: Compatible with WPML.
- Comes pre-translated in the following languages: Arabic, Dutch, English, French, German, and Spanish.
Also, Get WooCommerce Deposits
- WordPress: WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world which makes it a great choice for your website
- WooCommerce: WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plugin that allows you to sell anything, beautifully. Built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, WooCommerce is the world’s favourite eCommerce solution that gives both store owners and developers complete control.
- PHP version: 5.6 and higher
After purchasing this plugin, the first step is to download the package from CodeCanyon. You can find the item in your Downloads page, click Download button next to plugin name All files & documentation
The downloaded file will include documentation, license and zipped installable file, unpack the entire package after download is completed
You can complete the installation in either of the following two ways:
- WordPress Plugins Manager: Please go to Plugins >> Add New, click on Upload Plugin, select the zipped plugin folder called WooCommerce-deposits.zip and press Install Now