Woocommerce Easy Checkout Field Editor provides you with an interface to add, edit, and remove fields shown on your WooCommerce checkout page. Fields can be added and removed from the billing and shipping sections, as well as inserted after these sections next to the standard ‘order notes’.
Woocommerce Easy Checkout Field Editor Plugin Lets you Add /Edit / Delete fields in the checkout form. You can reorder them using our Drag and Drop Admin UI.Plugin Supports 15 types of widely used custom fields. You can opt to send custom field data with order email and also display it on the admin order page.
Also, Get White Rock – Restaurant & Winery Theme
WooCommerce Easy Checkout Field Editor Features
- Conditional Checkout Fields – show/hide fields based on the value of other checkout fields.
- Show fields Under My Account/Edit Address Page.
- Edit /Manage Default woocommerce checkout fields
- Remove Default woocommerce Checkout fields
- Support For Additional FIelds
- Add new Custom Fields to Existing Shipping and Billing Address Form
- Reorder Custom fields with drag and drop UI
- Field Preview In Admin Panel
- Show submitted field details in order edition page.
- Show submitted field details in order emails.
- Show submitted field details in order conformation and view order page.
- Show submitted field details in WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips invoices.
- Restore to Default fields
- Possibility to show fields only if cart contains specified products or products from a certain category
The editor supports several types for custom fields including text, select, checkboxes, and date pickers.
Core fields can also be moved around giving you more control over your checkout without touching the code.
Supported Custom Fields
- Paragraph text field
- Dropdown Select
- Multi-Select with select2 jquery
- Telephone Number
- Date Time picker
- Time picker
- Date Range picker
- Date Time Range picker