WooCommerce Email Attachments or WooCommerce extension, allows you to add attachments to the emails generated by WooCommerce.
- attach any file type(s) to your WooCommerce emails and there’s no limitation regarding the number of attachments
- add additional CC and BCC recipients to your WooCommerce emails
- add a notification headline and a notification text to the footer of the emails to make recipients aware of email attachments.
Starting with version 3.0 the plugin now recognizes and supports all emails added by WooCommerce plugin. Additional emails generated by WooCommerce extensions are also recognized if these plugins use and support the WooCommerce email API (i.e. like the subscription or booking extensions).
WPML is supported since version 3.0. You can translate the notification headline and notification text into all WPML languages and you can select one, more or all languages for each email attachment. Depending on the user-selected language the corresponding attachment(s) and notification texts are used for the emails.
Also, Get WooCommerce Elavon VM Payment Gateway
Installation for WooCommerce Email Attachments Plugin
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
General Settings Page
The following settings are general plugin settings. Settings concerning emails are used for all emails.
The “Save Changes” button saves all settings (general and email) at once – you may switch between the options pages/tabs without saving the settings.
- “Delete options on deactivating:” if deactivated (= set by default & default WordPress behaviour) all your general settings and email settings are saved for the next activation. We recommend keeping this option deactivated. The uploaded attachments are never removed, even if the checkbox is checked. To remove the uploaded attachments you have to use the link on the plugin page.
- “Delete options on uninstall:” if activated (= set by default & default WordPress behaviour) all your general settings and email settings are removed. We recommend deactivating this option if you intend to reactivate the plugin later and want to keep your settings. The uploaded attachments are never removed. To remove the uploaded attachments you have to use the link on the plugin page.
- “Upload folder:” You can enter a subfolder located inside the standard WordPress upload folder, where the files uploaded with this plugin are stored. You can change this folder at any time, but already uploaded files are not moved to the new folder.
- “Attachment notification headline:” This text will be added as a notification headline to the footer of an email. Leave empty, if you do not want a notification headline. This entry is ignored if WPLM is activated.
- “Attachment notification headline with activated WPML:” Translate your notification headline into one of the active WPLM languages. Depending on the currently active language in the frontend the corresponding notification headline will be taken.
- “Attachment notification text:” This text will be added as a notification text to the footer of an email. Leave empty, if you do not want a notification text. This entry is ignored if WPLM is activated.
- “Attachment notification text with activated WPML:” Translate your notification text into one of the active WPLM languages. Depending on the currently active language in the frontend the corresponding notification text will be taken.
- “always show the attachment notification:” Activate it, if you want to display notifications (headline and/or text), even if NO attachments are added.