Woocommerce Export Products To XLS. WooCommerce has a built-in product CSV importer and exporter, as of version 3.1x.
Import, export or update hundreds or thousands of products in your WooCommerce store with a single CSV. This tool supports all product types, including variations.
- First-time store owners get started more quickly by exporting and importing products during setup
- Existing store owners can update tens or hundreds of products with new info or place them on sale, or sync multiple storefronts
Features for Woocommerce Export Products
- Can export thousands of products and variations by using AJAX technology
- Will export all products, published or not
- Will export Variations and Group Products
- 53 fields supported by default
- ACF (Advanced custom fields) support
- Will export predefined and custom attributes
- Extensible / developer-friendly. You can add your custom fields via WordPress filter
- Easy administration with drag n drop sorting
- Caches the .xls files for future download
- XLS output, not CSV
- Compatible with MS Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
- Supports WPML. You can export the language of the products.
- Supports WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin. You can export the Yoast SEO plugin data of the products.
- Supports WC Vendors plugin. You can export commission, vendor id and vendor nice name.
- Supports WC Vendors plugin. You can export commission, vendor id and vendor nickname.
- Supports WooCommerce Brands by proword plugin. You can export the Brand ID and Brand name.
To import new products or update existing products, you need a CSV containing your product information. You can:
- Export a CSV of products from an existing store.
- Create a CSV of products using this blank and formatted CSV file.
- Download a CSV file with sample data from GitHub and replace it.
- Use your own CSV. Any information you wish to include should follow the formatting and columns of the Product CSV Import Schema.