WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Method or FedEx Shipping plugin is a premium method that allows you to pull shipping rates via the FedEx API.
It requires your store to use US or Canadian Dollars as its currency and your server to have SOAP installed. Please contact your hosting provider for more information on SOAP installation on your server.
FedEx works with a base country of the United States or Canada and can calculate quotes for domestic and international parcels. The extension primarily works within (inches) and lbs (pounds), but other units can be converted automatically.
Also, Get Woocommerce Facebook Tab
Installation for WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Method
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate.
API & Debug
Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > FedEx.
- Debug Mode – Choose whether to enable debugging, which is helpful for troubleshooting purposes.
- API Settings – Your API access details are obtained from the FedEx website. After signup, get a developer key. After testing, get a product key.
- FedEx Account Number * – Provided by FedEx after signup.
- Fedex Meter Number * – Provided by FedEx after signup.
- Web Services Key * – Provided by FedEx after signup.
- Web Services Password * – Provided by FedEx after signup.
- Production Key * – Tick this box according to the type of account (developer or production).
- FedEx LTL Freight – Settings for FedEx Freight rates. Tick the Enable Freight box to offer this option and fill out your full shipping address. Note: FedEx Freight rates only appear on the checkout page, as they require a recipient’s CITY.
Special Freight Note: Per Freight guidelines the Freight account number is different than the standard account number. You can find this under the LTL Freight Accounts option in the Databases drop-down menu in your FedEx account screen.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping.
- Select your Shipping Zone that you want to add the method to, hover over the Zone name, and click the Edit link