WooCommerce Follow Ups Email is an extension that can act as an auto-responder and customer relationship tool for your WooCommerce store, allowing you to define and create customized emails that are automatically delivered to a customer’s email inbox at defined intervals after a specific action:
- Making a purchase
- Taking a quiz
- Signing up for an account
Promote products, advertise sales, send customized coupons, remind users about specials — the opportunities are limitless. You can also request reviews and, by using the Review for the Discount plugin, offer discounts to shoppers that leave reviews. Define emails once, and continue driving customers back to your site for weeks, months, and years to come.
WooCommerce Follow Ups Email Keep customers, students and prospects engaged with less work and manual effort.
Also, Get WooCommerce Flat Rate Box Shipping
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Social media is all the rage, and with Follow-Ups, you are not left behind. It has yet to become the direct sales driver that emails are proven to be, but it is extremely powerful as a marketing tool. This is why Twitter follow-ups are integrated into this plugin.
Follow-Ups will better engage your customers and students by creating complex drip campaigns based upon user interests, course and purchase history to drive more purchases and higher engagement, all with less effort across multiple marketing channels.
Follow-Ups allows you to:
- Email and Tweet your customers and prospects
- Track efficacy of your emails (open/clicks/sends/etc)
- Automate your marketing communications, so you can spend more time selling
- Track customer value to enhance knowledge of your customers
- Stay abreast of your students’ progress, and communicate updates
- Create reminders to ensure no communication is missed
- Optimize your email marketing spend with no outrageous monthly fees
- Create and manage mailing lists to get a complete 360-degree view of your email marketing
- Customize templates for each campaign (or even email) to ensure emails look great on every device
- Personalize your emails with built-in variables and merge tags, as well as support custom variables
- Enhance the WooCommerce email system and integrate it into your marketing plan