Table Of Contents
Woocommerce Freshdesk plugin connects your Freshdesk account to your WooCommerce-powered store, allowing customers to create tickets within your Freshdesk Help Desk, and allowing you to connect a customer in Freshdesk with their information.
Requirements Woocommerce Freshdesk Plugin
- A Freshdesk account with free/paid plan. More info at freshdesk.com
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Also, Get WooCommerce FreshBooks
Setup and Configuration for Woocommerce Freshdesk Plugin
- o to WooCommerce > Settings > Integration > Freshdesk.
- Configure your settings:
- URL from your Freshdesk account
- Plan from the dropdown
- API Key from your Freshdesk account. See Find your API Key (below)
- SSO Shared Secret from your Freshdesk account. See Find your SSO Shared Secret (below)
- Enable logging when troubleshooting. Otherwise, leave disabled.
- Save changes.
Find your API Key
To locate your API key, log in to your Freshdesk account and select User Profile in the top-right corner. Visit Profile Settings and view your API key.
Key Features: Store Owner
- Create a new ticket when viewing an order in the WordPress admin
- Create a new ticket from a blog post comment, directly from the WordPress admin
- Connect, and synchronise, a product with a forum category and solution category within your Freshdesk helpdesk
Using WooCommerce Freshdesk, connect your WooCommerce-powered online store to your Freshdesk help desk account, helping your customers to request assistance with orders and to receive their answers as quickly as possible.