WooCommerce Google Product Feed Manager is an extremely powerful and easy to use google shopping feed manager for Woocommerce webshops. With Woocommerce Google Feed Manager you can easily add up to 100 products from your woocommerce store to a product feed setup that meets the requirements from Google Shopping.
What’s in it for you?
- Choose from an extensive list of supported fields to add to your feed providing the richest possible data to Google
- Easily map existing product data onto Google’s required fields from WooCommerce taxonomies, attributes or product fields
- Capture data required by Google not normally held in WooCommerce using the plugin’s additional data entry fields
- Set up global store-wide defaults or per-category defaults for fields
- Provide product-specific information against products or individual variations if required
- Real-time feed shows the latest information for your products
- Full support for WooCommerce’s importer and REST API for bulk importing data
- Integrates with common WooCommerce extensions
- Extensive documentation covering setup and customisation
- Rich set of WordPress filters and actions allowing flexible customisation if necessary
Once your products have imported into Google Merchant Centre they’ll be available to your linked Google Adwords account, giving you the flexibility to set up product ads as you want. Using the full power of Google Adwords – you’re in full control of your ad setup and budgets.
Also, Get WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro
Product data fields
The extension supports 50+ feed attributes including all mandatory fields. Simple fields such as link, title, image_link etc are all populated automatically for you. Other fields provide a simple one-click mapping to allow you to map across your product fields onto the feed. You can provide store-level, or category level defaults and the feed will automatically pick the right values to include.
Where you don’t have data, the plugin provides custom fields on your products to allow you to enter richer product data. These fields are all available to the standard WooCommerce CSV import tool and exposed via the WooCommerce REST API.
Fields currently supported include:
- Core fields: ID, link, title, description (short, long or both), image links (including featured images, product gallery images and embedded content images), price, sale price (including effective date), availability and condition
- Rich data fields: product type, google product category, brand, MPN, GTIN, gender, age group, colour, size, size type, size system, material, pattern, adult content flag, shipping label and energy efficiency class (including min/max)
- Advanced fields: is_bundle, unit pricing measure & base measure, multipack, instalments, identifier exists flag, AdWords grouping filter, minimum/maximum handling time, cost of goods sold, included/excluded destination, availability date, promotion ID, and custom labels