Woocommerce Group Pricing Extension lets you define pricing rules based on products, order totals, roles, and product categories.
Installation for Woocommerce Group Pricing
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Also, Get WooCommerce Group Coupons
Dynamic Pricing has 7 modes available for creating and applying pricing rules for your store.
Single products pricing – pricing based on and applied to the quantity of individual product
1. Advanced product pricing: Bulk
2. Advanced product pricing: Special Offer
Orders pricing – pricing based on and applied to amount in cart
3. Advanced order totals pricing
Roles pricing – pricing based on user role and applied to amount in cart
4. Simple role pricing
Categories pricing – pricing based on and applied to product categories
5. Simple product category pricing
6. Advanced product category pricing: Bulk
7. Advanced product category pricing: Special offer
The other terms are explained here:
- Simple means that the rule applies to all items, no matter how many are purchased.
- Advanced means that the rule applies based on preset quantities:
- For orders, those are the total price of the order
- For products and categories, those are the amounts of items purchased
- Bulk means that the rule is applied to all items under the rule
- Special offer means that the rule only applies to a predefined amount, buy X and get Y discounted.
- A simple role pricing of 10% off for all customers
> will give 10% off to all items purchased by users who have the “customer” role.
- A bulk advanced product category rule of $5 off for everyone and for the category “Albums” when 5-10 albums are bought
> will give a discount of $5 per album bought if minimum 5 and maximum 10 are purchased.
- A special offer product pricing of buying 1 hoodie and getting a second hoodie at 50%
> will give a discount of 50% to the second hoodie only when paying the full price for the first one.