WooCommerce Help Scout, connect your WooCommerce-powered online store to a Help Scout mailbox, helping your customers to request assistance with orders and to receive their answers as quickly as possible.
By using Help Scout with your Woo Commerce store, you can expect to see the following:
- A significant increase in customer satisfaction – 73% of eCommerce customers prefer a chat option over traditional methods such as email, phones and social media.
- Increased revenue – As customers gain more trust in your store due to its awesome support, they are significantly more likely to place an order.
- Improved organisation of support queries and tickets – Thanks to Help Scout’s great performance and well-designed UI, managing customer queries is now easier than ever for store owners.
Also, Get Woocommerce Group Pricing
Installation for WooCommerce Scout
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Setup and Configuration
To set up WooCommerce Help Scout:
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Integration.
2. Configure your settings:
- Enter the API Key from your HelpScout account
- Enter the Mailbox ID from your HelpScout account
- Enter the Profile ID from your HelpScout account in Assigned To (optional)
- Enter customer email addresses in Conversation CC and Conversation BCC (both optional)
- Enable Debug Log when troubleshooting. Otherwise, leave disabled.
- Save changes.
Add a help scout form to any part of your WooCommerce website:
Adding Help Scout to your website is now easier than ever, thanks to the plugin’s shortcode support. Add a Help Scout form to any part of your website using the shortcode [wc_help_scout_form]. These forms are easily customizable using CSS and other tools.