Table Of Contents
WooCommerce Intuit Payments QBMS Gateway or WooCommerce Intuit Payments integrates with Intuit payment services to provide secure and powerful payment processing for your store. With this gateway, you can accept credit cards and eChecks and let customers save their payment details to your site for fast and easy checkouts. This payment gateway includes full support for WooCommerce Subscriptions and WooCommerce Pre-Orders!
Requirements WooCommerce Intuit Payments QBMS Gateway
- A QuickBooks Online account set up to support Intuit Payments
- PHP 5.6+ (You can see this under WooCommerce > Status)
- An SSL certificate
- Ensure your store meets the plugin requirements.
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now and then Activate.
- Click Configure and read the next section to learn how to setup and configure the plugin.
Also, Get WooCommerce Interfax Integration
Migrating to OAuth 2.0
Intuit is deprecating support for OAuth 1.0, so if you are currently using OAuth 1.0, you should now migrate to OAuth 2.0 to maintain your app’s connection with Intuit by following the steps below:
- Follow Intuit’s instructions for migrating to OAuth 2.0.
- Once migrated, copy your Client ID and Client Secret keys. You’ll need these to update the plugin settings.
- Go to the plugin settings and change the OAuth Version setting to “2.0”.
- Update the Client ID and Client Secret fields with your copied keys.
- Click Save Changes, then Connect with Quickbooks to connect the plugin to Intuit using the OAuth 2.0 keys.
How do I know what OAuth version I’m currently using and whether I need to migrate?
There are a few ways to tell!
- Do you see an admin notice in WordPress telling you to migrate? If so, you’re currently using the OAuth version 1.0.
- Check the credentials listed in your plugin settings. If your OAuth Version field is set to “1.0”, you’ll need to migrate.
Getting Started WooCommerce Intuit Payments QBMS Gateway
You’ll need to create your own app in the developer console to connect your store to Intuit Payments, or you can run the Onboarding Wizard by clicking Setup under the WooCommerce Intuit Payments Gateway plugin in Plugins > Installed Plugins.
Create Your Intuit App
Follow the steps below to create a free connection app with Intuit:
- Login into the Intuit Developer site.
- Click My Apps > Create an app.
Select QuickBooks Online and Payments.
Enter a name for your app, select “Payments (US only)” for the scope, and click Create app.
On the Production tab, update the Terms of Service Links for your site and the Countries you accept connections from setting, if necessary. Click Save.
Go to the Keys & OAuth tab. Copy the Client ID and Client Secret to enter in the plugin settings.