WooCommerce KISSMetrics Extension Plugin is a web analytics tool that tracks visitors to your site like people, not pageviews. Visualize your online sales funnels and find out which ones are driving revenue and which are not. This plugin tracks over 24 different events and related properties to help you increase your conversion rate and out care about, visualize your checkout funnel with sales funnel reports, and watch visitors interact with your store in real-time.
Installation WooCommerce KISSMetrics Extension
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Click Install Now, and then Activate
- Go to the WooCommerce > Settings > Integrations > Kissmetrics in your WordPress admin and read the next section to learn how to set up and configure the plugin.
Also, Get WooCommerce JPlayer Product Sampler
Setup and Configuration
Configure the plugin by going to WooCommerce > Settings > Integrations. You will see ‘Kissmetrics’ listed as an option. Click this to see the settings.
Now, log in to your Kissmetrics account and go to the settings page (Click the gear symbol next to the ‘Live’ tab in your account). Scroll down and copy the API key listed. Paste this in the API Key box.
That’s it! You are ready to start tracking events. If you want to tweak settings and customize event names/properties, continue reading.
- API Key – API Key from your Kissmetrics account settings page. Leave this blank to disable tracking completely.
- Identity Preference – How to identify logged in users: email address (default) or WordPress username. This will display in your Kissmetrics reports.
- Logging – Log nothing (default), just queries, just errors, or everything to the PHP error log. Be careful when enabling this on a busy site, as it can quickly flood the PHP error log.