Table Of Contents
WooCommerce Klarna Payment Gateway for WooCommerce is a plugin that extends WooCommerce, allowing you to take payments via Klarna.
- Klarna Payments is available in the United States, United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Germany, Austria and Netherlands.
- You need an agreement with Klarna to be able to use this plugin.
- WooCommerce 3.0 or newer is required.
- PHP 5.6 or higher is required.
Related documentation for WooCommerce Klarna Payment Gateway
- v2 to v3 transition guide
Step-by-step guide on how to switch from old plugin to Klarna Payments for WooCommerce plugin.
- Order management
Read more about how to manage Klarna orders directly from WooCommerce.
Also, Get WooCommerce KISSMetrics
Required WooCommerce settings
- Make sure that you have enabled pretty permalinks in your WordPress installation. Otherwise, callbacks from Klarna back to your store won’t work and orders will not be updated with the correct order status/information.
- To get the order total to match between WooCommerce and Klarna you need to configure WooCommerce to display prices with 2 decimals. More information about displaying prices and how it can cause rounding issues can be found in this article.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Klarna Payments.
- Enable Klarna Payments by checking the Enable Klarna Payments checkbox.
- Title – Enter the title for the payment method displayed in the checkout and order confirmation emails
- Description – Enter the description of the payment method displayed in the checkout.
- Test mode – Tick the checkbox if you make purchases using a test account.
- Logging – Logging events in the module. The log can be found by navigating to → WooCommerce → System Status → Logs.
- What is Klarna link – Tick the checkbox if you want to float the What is Klarna link to the right?
- Product URLs – Tick the checkbox if you want to send product and product image URLs to Klarna.
More plugins For Woocommmerce
WooCommerce FreshBooks extension Plugin, WooCommerce New Zealand Post Extension for post extension, WooCommerce Currency Converter Widget for currency conversion, WooCommerce Catalog Visibility Options for catalog visibility control, and also WooCommerce Deposits Partial Payments Plugin for setting partial payment on woocommerce.