WooCommerce Local Pickup Plus extends WooCommerce shipping to let your customers pick up items from different locations. You can control which items are eligible for pickup and determine where customers can pick up these items. Customers can also create appointments to let you know the day and time that they will be picking up their items. Local Pickup Plus also supports geocoding to sort the order of the locations list based on the distance from the customer, making it easier for them to choose the best location!
Also, Get Woocommerce Limit Order
Requirements for WooCommerce Local Pickup
- WooCommerce 2.6.14+
- PHP 5.3+ (you can view this under WooCommerce > Status)
- Ensure your store meets the plugin requirements.
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now and then Activate.
- Click Configure and read the next section to learn how to set up the plugin.
You can configure the plugin by going to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Local Pickup Plus.
- Enable: Check to enable Local Pickup Plus.
- Title: Determine how this method will be displayed to customers during checkout.
- Google Maps Geocoding API Key: Enter the API Key to enable geocoding.
- Enable Logging: If geocoding is enabled, check to turn on logging for Google geocoding API requests. For best performance, please leave this disabled unless you need to troubleshoot geocoding issues.