WooCommerce Mad Mimi Email Marketing extension allows you to automatically add your customers to your Mad Mimi mailing lists when they purchase your products.
You can add them to individual lists for each product, as well as your general subscriber’s list. If you are using the Mailer API inside Mad Mimi, then you can also send welcome emails to new customers when they sign up.
- A Mad Mimi account is required to use this extension. Sign up at madmimi.com
If you wish to use the email sending functionality, you need to have the Mailer API activated in your Mad Mimi account.
Also, get Woocommerce Local Pickup Plus
Installation for WooCommerce Mad Mimi Email Marketing
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce.com dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Click Install Now, and then click Activate.
Setup and Configuration
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Integration > Mad Mimi:
- Enable/disable the extension. If deselected, the extension will have no effect on your site.
- Your Mad Mimi username. This is the same username you use to log into your Mad Mimi account (usually an email address).
- Your Mad Mimi API key. You can find this by logging into Mad Mimi and going to the ‘Account’ page then clicking on the ‘API’ tab in the right sidebar.