WooCommerce MailChimp Integration extension plugin provides simple and flexible Mailchimp integration for WooCommerce.
Automatically subscribe customers to a designated Mailchimp list and, optionally, Mailchimp interest groups and tags upon order creation or order completion.
This can be done quietly or based on the user’s consent with several opt-in settings that support international opt-in laws.
Key features for WooCommerce MailChimp Integration:
- Sync list and purchase data.
- Set up marketing automation to remind customers about items they left in their cart or viewed on your site, win back lapsed customers, and follow-up post-purchase. (Now available for free accounts!)
- Showcase product recommendations.
- Track and segment customers based on purchase history and purchase frequency.
- View detailed data on your marketing performance in your Mailchimp Dashboard.
- Grow your audience and sell more stuff with Facebook and Instagram Ad Campaigns in Mailchimp.
- Automatically embed a pop-up form that converts your website visitors to subscribers.
- Add discount codes created in WooCommerce to your emails and automation with a Promo Code content block.
Also, Get Woocommerce Mailchimp Discount
Upgrade to WP WooCommerce Mailchimp Pro for more advanced features including WooCommerce Subscriptions support and the ability to set product-specific lists, groups and tags.
WooCommerce Event Selection
- Subscribe customers to Mailchimp after order creation
- Subscribe customers to Mailchimp after order processing
- Subscribe customers to Mailchimp after order completion
Works with Mailchimp Interest Groups and Tags
- Set one or more interest groups to add users to based on the selected Mailchimp list.
- Set one or more tags to add users to based on the selected Mailchimp list.
- MailChimp double opt-in support (control whether a double opt-in email is sent to the customer)
- Optionally, display an opt-in checkbox on the checkout page (this is required in some countries)
- Control the label displayed next to the opt-in checkbox
- Control whether or not the opt-in checkbox is checked or unchecked by default
- Control the placement of the opt-in checkbox on the checkout page