WooCommerce Min Max Quantities or Min/Max Quantities extension for WooCommerce allows you to define the minimum and maximum allowable product quantities per product, order or variation. It also lets you define a group quantity if your product must be bought in groups of x.
Installation for WooCommerce Min Max Quantities
- Download the extension from your dashboard.
- Upload the plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate WooCommerce Min/Max Quantities from the Plugins menu within WordPress.
Also, Get WooCommerce Memberships
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > General to view the settings:
All settings are optional and should be numeric integer (whole number) values.
- Minimum Order Qty – Customer must purchase no less than this quantity of items to checkout.
- Maximum Order Qty – Customer must purchase no more than this quantity of items to checkout.
- Minimum Order Value – Customer’s cart contents must cost more than this amount.
- Maximum Order Value – Customer’s cart contents must cost less than this amount.
Edit a product within your WordPress admin and look inside the product data panel. You will see the following:
Like the order settings, these are all optional. Numeric values should be whole numbers.
- Minimum quantity – Customer must purchase more than this amount.
- Maximum quantity – Customer must purchase less or equal to this amount.
- Group of… – Enter a quantity to only allow this product to be purchased in groups of X
- Order rules: Do not count – Exclude orders from the counts of the above per-order rules.
- Order rules: Exclude – Exclude from the per-order rules entirely.
- Category rules: Exclude – Exclude from category group-of-quantity rules.