Woocommerce Minimum Advertised Price extension lets you easily configure a minimum price for your products and hide the regular price until the customer takes an action: whether clicking “Show Price” or adding the product to their cart. Once the action has been taken, the actual product price is revealed, along with the savings if desired. With Minimum Advertised Price, resale price maintenance is now possible for your WooCommerce shop! View a demo of this plugin to see it in action.
- Download the extension from your dashboard
- Goto Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Click Install Now, and then Activate
- Click the Configure link and read the next section to learn how to set up and configure the plugin.
Also, get WooCommerce Min Max Quantities
The first step in configuring product minimum advertised pricing is to decide whether you want the actual price to be displayed in the cart only, or in the cart / on gesture. This is configured along with a couple of other options, under WooCommerce > Settings > Products — scroll down to Minimum Advertised Pricing Options:
- Display Actual Price – Where to display the actual product price:
- In Cart Only – Show the product price only after being added to the cart
- In Cart/On Gesture – Show the product price after the customer clicks a ‘See Price’ button/link, as well as in the cart
- Minimum Advertised Price Label – Set the text displayed next to the strikethrough minimum advertised price on the loop/single product pages
- Show Savings – When enabled the savings (the difference between the minimum advertised price and the actual price) will be displayed in the cart and/or on gesture
- Price Displayed to Search Engines – Determine which pricing should be included in the structured data for the product; show the minimum advertised price (recommended), your store’s regular price, or no price*.