Woocommerce Mix AND Match Products allows customers to create their own custom product assortments from a group of available products.
In contrast to other complex product types, Mix and Match products are grouped containers of a specific size, which customers configure by selecting a quantity for each product available in the assortment. This makes Mix and Match ideal for creating products like gift baskets and wine boxes.
Typical uses of the extension are:
- A marketing tool: If you want to sell a group of similar products, add them in a Mix and Match assortment and increase customer interest by offering them at a discount.
- A tool to create configurable products: If you want to sell a product that consists of multiple parts, such as a box of a dozen doughnuts or a six-pack of beer, you can add these parts to a Mix and Match container.
The extension provides integration with many official WooCommerce extensions, such as Product Add-ons. More information at Extensions Compatibility
Also, get Woocommerce Minimum Advertised Price
- WooCommerce 3.1
- PHP 5.6.20.
Features List of WooCommerce Mix and Match Module
- Allow customers to create custom product box
- Supports multiple layouts both vertical and horizontal, supports Sticky Sidebar On Scroll
- Limit the number of products that can be added in a box.
- Supports all product types, simple, variable etc.
- Enable gift wrap message field to allow customers to write a message or collect some necessary information.
- Supports categories to load unlimited products for the box product.
- Dynamic box price label feature added
- Configure box colour settings, grid or masonry layout and add a description to box
- Supports tax calculation for box
- Allow customers to add products of their own choice
- Multiple box pricing options
- Option to charge shipping cost per product inbox
- Excellent UX On Mobile View
- Out of stock labels support included
- Compatible with Box product subscriptions plugin
- Added – Quantity selection for product add-ons.