WooCommerce Mixpanel Extension Plugin is a real-time web analytics tool that tracks visitors to your site like people, not pageviews. The WooCommerce Mixpanel integration helps you to visualize your online sales funnels and find out which ones are driving revenue and which are not. This plugin tracks over 24 different events and related properties to help you increase your conversion rate and decrease shopping cart abandonment.
Installation for WooCommerce Mixpanel Extension Plugin
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Click Install Now, and then Activate
- Go to the WooCommerce > Settings > Integrations > Mixpanel in your WordPress admin and read the next section to learn how to set up and configure the plugin.
Also, Get Woocommerce Mix N Match Products
Setup and Configuration
Configure the plugin by going to WooCommerce > Settings > Integration. You will see ‘Mixpanel’ listed as an option. Click this to see the settings.
Now, log into your Mixpanel account and go to the Account tab. Scroll down and copy the Token listed for your website. Paste this in the Token box. If you are having trouble finding your token, see the Mixpanel tutorial.
That’s it! You are ready to start tracking events. If you want to tweak settings and customize event names/properties, continue reading.
- Token – Token from your Mixpanel account page. Leave this blank to disable tracking completely.
- Nametag Preference – How to identify logged in users: email address (default) or WordPress username. This will display in your People reports and in the live stream as the visitor’s name tag.
- Logging – Log nothing (default), just queries, just errors, or everything to the PHP error log. Be careful when enabling this on a busy site, as it can quickly flood the PHP error log.
- Geocode IPs – Allow Mixpanel to geolocate visitors to your website, so you can segment based on the country of visitors.