WooCommerce Name Your Price extension plugin lets you be flexible in what price you are willing to accept for selected products. You can use this extension to accept user-determined donations, gather pricing data or take a new approach to sell products! You can suggest a price to your customers and optionally enforce a minimum acceptable price, but otherwise, this extension allows the customer to enter the price he or she is willing to pay.
Minimum Requirements for
- WooCommerce 3.1
- PHP 5.6.20.
Product Type Support
Name Your Price works with the following WooCommerce.com product types:
- Simple Products
- Variable Products – individual variations can be Name Your Price-enabled
- Subscriptions – Both simple and variable subscriptions are supported. Simple Subscriptions optionally allow the customer to determine their “billing period”
- Product Bundles – The entire bundle can be Name Your Price. Per-product pricing supports simple products that are Name Your Price-enabled.
- Composite Products – same as Bundles
- Mix and Match Products – The entire package can be Name Your Price.
- WooCommerce Account Funds
Also, get WooCommerce NAB Transact Direct Post
Additionally, Name Your Price is also compatible with:
- WooCommerce Product Add-ons: Add-ons will detect the user-entered price and use it to calculate the product’s total price
- One Page Checkout: Product Table, Single Product, and Pricing Table templates
- PDF Product Vouchers
- Product Vendors
To install Name Your Price:
- Download the extension from your dashboard
- Unzip and upload the woocommerce-name-your-price folder to your site’s /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate ‘WooCommerce Name Your Price’ through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Plugin Settings for Woo Commerce Name Your Price Extension
Name Your Price has several strings that can be modified from the plugin’s settings. Go to WooCommerce->Settings and click on the Name Your Price tab. From here you can modify the add to cart button texts, the minimum, “From:” and suggested text strings.