Table Of Contents
WooCommerce New Zealand Post Extension is a premium shipping method which let you get shipping rates from the New Zealand Post API. It requires that your store uses NZ Dollars for its currency and a base country of New Zealand. The extension primarily works with mm and kgs, but other units can be converted automatically.
This extension can calculate quotes worldwide as it handles both domestic and international parcels.
Installation for WooCommerce New Zealand Post Extension
- Upload the plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- That’s it – you can now configure the plugin.
Also, Get WooCommerce Nested Category Layout
API & Debug
Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > New Zealand Post.
- Connect/Disconnect your New Zealand Post Account
- Debug Mode – Tick the checkbox to log API requests and responses for the cart and checkout pages. Useful for troubleshooting.
- API Key – NZ Post will provide you with an API key after you signup for their API services. Enter this here – it is required.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping.
- Select your Shipping Zone that you want to add the method to, and press the Add shipping method + button on the right
- Select New Zealand Post from the dropdown and press Add shipping method
- Click on the New Zealand Post method to configure the settings:
- Method Title – Name the shipping method. This will be visible by customers.
- Origin Postcode – This should be set to the postcode from which you will ship. It is sent to the NZ Post API. It should match with the Postcode / Zip specified in WooCommerce => Settings => General => Store Address.
More Plugins For Woocommerce
Woocommerce Freshdesk Plugin Extension, Advance Flat Rate Shipping Method For WooCommerce, WooCommerce FreshBooks extension Plugin, WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Method, Conditional Free Shipping – WooCommerce Plugin, WooCommerce Mad Mimi Email Marketing and WooCommerce KISSMetrics Extension Plugin .