Table Of Contents
WooCommerce Ogone Payment Gateway accepts credit card payments on your WooCommerce shop with Ingenico (Ogone Platform). Payment transactions take place on Ingenico’s secure servers, meaning your site never handles sensitive credit card data, and your customer’s payment information is secure. This document will show you how to set up and configure the extension to work with your Ingenico account.
Installation for WooCommerce Ogone Payment Gateway
- Download the extension from your dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Click Install Now, and then Activate
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments and read the next section to learn how to set up and configure the plugin.
Also, get WooCommerce Nochex UK Gateway
Setup for WooCommerce Ogone Payment Gateway
To configure the plugin to accept payments, you’ll first need to log into and configure your Ingenico account. Note that there are two back offices, one that you log into with a test account, and the other that you log into with a live account:
Why Choose Ingenico (Ogone Platform)?
- Accept over 40 local and international payment methods via Ingenico
- Avoid security requirements by routing payments through Ingenico’s servers
- Easily add more payment methods as needed
- Customize your pay page
- Accepts Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards, including Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Maestro®, Diner’s Club
Excellent Merchant Services
Ingenico provides a versatile suite of reporting tools to make it easy to monitor and manage all your multi-channel payments in one account. They also use the modular approach, so you start with only what you need today and can add payment methods, channels, and enhanced functionality as your business develops.
More Woocommerce Payment Gateways plugins
WooCommerce FirstData Payment Gateway, WooCommerce Moneris Payment Gateway, WooCommerce Deposits Partial Payments Plugin, WooCommerce Authorize.Net CIM Payment Gateway, WooCommerce 2Checkout Payment Gateway, WooCommerce Dwolla Payment Gateway, WooCommerce Ipay88 Payment Gateway and WooCommerce Beanstream Payment Gateway