WooCommerce Order Barcodes Plugin generates unique barcodes for every order placed on your site. These barcodes can be used on e-tickets, e-reservations, packing slips or anything else that would benefit from having a scannable barcode attached to it.
Barcodes are generated for every order as soon as they are placed.
They are also generated for orders that are created manually via the WordPress dashboard. Once an order has been placed, the barcode is included in all order emails as well as the order details page in the customer’s WooCommerce account area. This allows the customer to easily print out the barcode if necessary.
Important: If you are using WooCommerce Order Barcodes in combination with WooCommerce Box Office you will also get an individual barcode for each ticket. This barcode will not be mailed out. Customers need to print it from the order screen (link in the confirmation email).
Also, Get WooCommerce One Page Checkout
Installation for WooCommerce Order Barcodes Plugin
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > General.
- Scroll down to Order Barcodes.
- Select Barcode Type (see below for examples)
- Select Barcode Colors
- Save changes.
Changing settings will only affect future barcodes. Barcodes that have already been created are unaffected.
There are five barcode types available when using the WooCommerce Order Barcodes extension. Here are examples of each: