WooCommerce Order/Customer CSV Export extension lets you export your site’s customers, orders, or coupons to a CSV or XML file. Here are a few of the features offered by this plugin to make it easier to manage your site’s data:
- Export customers, orders, or coupons, in CSV or XML format, individually or in bulk.
- Create your own custom formats to determine which fields are included and where they’re positioned.
- Automatically export and send your file to a remote server via FTP, HTTP POST, or email, such as to your fulfilment service.
- Exports run asynchronously in the background, meaning you can export thousands of records while you complete other tasks – or take a well-earned break!
Also, Get WooCommerce Order Status Manager
Requirements for WooCommerce Order/Customer
- PHP 5.6+ (you can view this under WooCommerce > Status)
- WooCommerce 3.0.9+
- Your site must support background processing to use automated exports or process exports in the background of your site.
Installation for WooCommerce Order / Customer
- Ensure your store meets the plugin requirements.
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now and then Activate.
- That’s it! You’re all set. Keep reading this documentation to learn more about exporting customers, orders, and coupons from your site!
You should be connected to WooCommerce.com to completed this migration. If your site isn’t connected, you’ll be prompted to connect first.
Once your site is connected to WooCommerce.com, you’ll see a notice to migrate to this plugin when you’re ready. With a single click, we’ll automatically take care of the full migration:
- The Customer / Order / Coupon Export plugin will be downloaded from your WooCommerce.com account
- The plugin will be installed and activated on your site
- Your previous exports, custom formats, and automated export (if applicable) will be migrated from the XML Export plugin to this plugin