WooCommerce Order Delivery Plugin or Order Delivery for WooCommerce allows customers to choose a delivery date during the checkout process or notifies them about shipping and estimated delivery dates.
The store owner can decide which dates are unavailable for shipping and delivery (on holidays or similar) and disable specific delivery periods by country or state.
By capturing the delivery date, orders are processed more efficiently, productivity is improved, and customers are satisfied.
Also, Get WooCommerce Order Barcodes
Requirements for Woo Commerce Order Delivery
- WooCommerce 2.6+
Installation for Woo Commerce Order Delivery
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
Why use Order Delivery?
- Both a delivery date picker or the estimated delivery period system are integrated into the checkout process smoothly.
- Besides the date, the customer can select an hour range that will depend on your configuration of daily shipments and shipping method selected.
- Prioritize your orders with a sortable view. Order Delivery states the last day you may ship your order to meet your delivery day.
- Specify dates where deliveries are not available, e.g. holidays or other events.
- Calendar view for admins that allows you to check easily the days that you don’t produce and/or ship new orders due to holidays, renovation of machinery, etc.
- Disable specific date ranges for shipping and/or delivering to specific countries or regions.
- Excellent integration with “WooCommerce Subscriptions.”
- Automated email notifications and admin views with the chosen delivery date.
- Developer friendly, in case you want to extend or adapt the plugin’s functionality.