Woocommerce Paypal Express Checkout allows your store to accept payments via PayPal and uses customizable Smart Payment Buttons™. Also, with Integrated PayPal Setup (Easy Setup), connecting to PayPal is as simple as clicking a button – no complicated API keys to cut and paste
Also, Get WooCommerce PayPal Digital Goods Gateway
Installation for Woocommerce Paypal Express Checkout
- Go to: Plugins > Add New on your WordPress site.
- Enter WooCommerce PayPal Checkout in the Search Plugins bar. The author is Automattic/WooCommerce.
- Install Now and Activate.
- A PayPal Business account – go to PayPal.com to sign up or log in to your existing account
- PayPal Reference Transactions via Express Checkout for Subscriptions – apply for and enable Reference Transactions if you intend to use and sell WooCommerce Subscriptions
To set up PayPal Checkout:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Payments.
Note: ‘Payments’ formerly called ‘Checkout’ prior to WooCommerce 3.4.
- Use the toggle under Enabled to select PayPal Checkout.
- Select Set Up. Or click the PayPal Checkout. You are taken to PayPal Checkout settings.
- Configure your settings:
- Enable/Disable – Enable to use. Disable to turn off.
- Title – Choose the title shown to customers during checkout
- Description – Add info shown to customers if they use PayPal Checkout.
- Account Settings – Environment – Live to accept payments. Sandbox to test payments.
Connect a new or existing PayPal account.
- Select Setup or link an existing PayPal Account to add your API Credentials by logging into your PayPal account.
(Should you use Click here to toggle manual API credential input, a new meta box opens.)
- Log into your PayPal account when prompted.
- Select My Selling Tools on the left side of the page to display all tools, then scroll down to API Access and click Update to view credentials.
- Copy and paste the relevant credentials into the fields on your WooCommerce site:
- Live API Username
- Live API Password
- API Certificate and Signature, and Live API Subject are optional.