WooCommerce PayPal Payments Pro Plugin is a true enterprise-class e-commerce payment solution that can be configured in any way that your business demands. If you’re looking for shopping cart integration you’re in luck. PayPal supports almost all major shopping carts out of the box.
PayPal gives your customers more payment options at checkout, which increases your chances of getting the sale. With PayPal, you can accept credit & debit cards, bank transfers, phone payments, and in-person payments.
PayPal Credit offers your customers the chance to buy now and pay later with special financing. The best part is that you get paid upfront with no wait. PayPal Credit is built into the PayPal checkout at no extra cost.
Also, Get WooCommerce PayPal Express
What’s included in the PayPal Payments Pro?
Keep your buyer on your site through checkout included
Optimized mobile checkout experienceIncluded
Accept PayPal paymentsIncluded
Accept credit and debit cards including multicurrency payment processing in 6 currencies*Included
Accept PayPal payments in 26 currencies from over 200+ marketsIncluded
Accept PayPal Credit payments (the U.S. only) Included
Ecommerce Payment GatewayIncluded
Options to simplify PCI compliance included
Virtual Terminal to accept phone paymentsIncluded
WooCommerce PayPal Payments Pro FEATURES
PayPal testing through SandBox.
Enable PayPal credit.
Enable Send Item Details.
Enable PayPal IPN
- Go to Plugins in the WordPress dashboard and click on Add New.
- Upload the plugin zip file and install.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout tab to configure the plugin options.
- Select Paypal Website Payments Pro from the Payment Gateways menu.
- Check the field ‘Enable/Disable’ to enable the gateway.
- Fill up API Username, API Password, and API signature – For Sandbox(Testing) Mode
- Fill up API Username, API Password, and API signature – For Live Mode
- Select the appropriate settings for your site.